Since the law was adopted in 2001, Texas students have enrolled in institutions of higher education and have gone on to become productive, professionals in the Texas workforce.
Click here to share your story!
*Please include your picture.
Dreamers or affected students can shot its support to preserve Texas’ current in-state tuition law by:
- Submitting your personal story
- Allowing us to feature your story on the website
- Agreeing to be available for media interviews on the personal impact of in-state tuition laws in Texas
- Writing guest columns for newspapers on the benefits of the law
- Sending letters opposing the repeal of Texas’ in-state tuition law to lawmakers
- Meeting with lawmakers about your support of Texas’ in-state tuition law and your opposition to any repeal or modification of the law
- Testifying in committee in opposition to the repeal of Texas’ in-state tuition law
- Formally registering their opposition to the repeal of Texas’ in-state tuition law during committee hearings (link to committee hearing dates)
- Asking their university leaders and student organizations to sign a letter (link to letter) in support of Texas’ in-state tuition law